Up to 1.5% Back in Closing Costs!
*** DID YOU KNOW?? ***
We can also help you SAVE on BUYING your Next Home!!
You Buy… We SHARE our Commission!
Buyer Incentive Rebate – What Is It?
The internet has made the home buying process so convenient and accessible – so we have a NEW approach to the home buying process!
These days buyers do most of the work… Heck, when is the last time you used a real estate agent to find a property? You probably found it online and then contacted an agent. I bet if you had a real estate license you would probably want a commission. The purpose of our real estate rebate program is to compensate buyers who do work and find the purchase property on their own.
Having a real estate license in the state of Florida for over 15 years and saving consumers over $6 million (actual savings, not sales amount), discount real estate has always been a key element to our business practice.
Our offer is simple, when you work with us and we represent you in your purchase transaction, we will give (rebate) you our commission. We give up to 1.5% to you, this means that if you purchased a property that was offering 3% commission to the buyer’s broker you would receive 1.5% of the sales price of the home! That’s potentially huge money!
Every home in the REALTOR MLS (Multiple Listing Service) qualifies for our real estate cash rebate program.
Calculate How Much you can SAVE…
The United States Department of Justice, says “Real estate commission rebates make home buying less expensive. Rebates can save consumers several thousand dollars in a single transaction”. The U.S. Department of Justice provides consumers with a Real Estate Rebate Calculator (click here) to see how much a buyer can save.
The U.S. Department of Justice also wants buyers to understand that Buyer Broker commissions are negotiable.
>>> CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLE <<<
The “Buyer Rebate” Process
Too good to be true? Our Rebate Program is free and does not obligate you in any way. However, in order to participate in our rebate program you must present your rebate offer certificate to the listing agent or a new home sales rep. This certificate will function as an explanation to a listing agent or new builder that you learned about their property through us and are eligible to receive a real estate rebate at closing. If you do not request the rebate form, from Like It Realty, prior to arranging your 1st showing appointment, you will not be eligible for a rebate.
Included in Like it Realty’s Cash Rebate Program:
- We provide a transactional brokerage relationship with our home buyer, meaning we work for you!
- We communicate with all interested parties.
- We assist you with negotiating the sales price you want. We assist you with dealing with the closing company.
Searching for Your Home:
- Every home in the REALTOR MLS (Multiple Listing Service) qualifies for our real estate cash rebate program. Search Realtor.com to find the home you want by yourself, on your own time.
- We can provide you a daily automated email of properties from the Realtor Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that match your search criteria you provide us– our system will automatically e-mail you new listings as soon as the listings hit the market. In order to know just what you are looking for, please fill out THIS FORM. Please take your time answering the questions on the form here so we can tailor your personal property search to fit your needs.
- Are you looking for a newly built home? Call us to be provided a list of new home builders who participate in our buyer rebate program.
Viewing A Property:
Traditional realtors typically get compensated 3% when they are working with a client who is buying a home. This compensates them for their time, effort and expenses related to driving clients around for showings. Because we are rebating a large amount of our commission to you, we charge a small home viewing fee to our Buyer Rebate clients. When you have found a property that you are interested in viewing. This viewing fee is based on where you are looking to purchase a home.
Important Showing Instructions:
- We MUST be the first agent to show you the inside of the property!
- You can always check out the house and the local neighborhood via a “drive by”, however, if you want to see the inside of the house you need to let the listing agent know you are working with Like It Realty.
- If another real estate company shows you the property, you will NOT quality for the cash rebate.
How can I take the rebate?
- You can get cash (a check payable to you) at closing from the closing company.
- You can apply the rebate toward your real estate prepaids or mortgage closing costs.
- You can use the rebate to reduce your purchase price as well! This is done outside of the ALTA/HUD we negotiate the Seller to reduce the commission and purchase price down accordingly.
- On a new construction sale you can use the rebate toward an upgrade you didn’t think you could afford such as a pool, granite countertops etc.
Potential Buyer Rebate Cash Savings
Example: If you, a family member or friend are considering the purchase of an Orlando home, and the anticipated sales price is $500,000.
The rebate would equal $7,500! ($500,000 x 1.5% = $7,500). Simple!
Put it towards your closing costs, reduce the price of the property or get cash back at closing!
Call us today and keep up to 1.5%* of the purchase price of the next home you buy!
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us via chat, email or phone.
Phone: 877-445-FLAT (3528) or 941-932-8054
Email: [email protected]
Our Frequently Asked Questions page is also a helpful resource center.
*If the listing broker is offering less than 3% your rebate will be 50% of whatever our commission would be. *When you identify a house you are interested in, contact us to find out the commission being offered. *Minimum cooperating commission offered in MLS must be 2.0%. *Disclosure must made to all interested parties to the transaction.
Proudly Florida Owned and Operated!