Commercial Flat Fee MLS Listings
Florida’s #1 Flat Fee MLS Listing Company
Why pay high commissions? How much can you save with a flat fee commercial listing?
Sell Your Commercial Property & Save Your Equity
Stay in Control and Maximize your Exposure to Buyers
> Only $500 Flat Fee for Local MLS <
** Options Available to place your Listing in CoStar & Loopnet – Call Our Office for Details**
Why List your Commercial Property with Like It Realty?
- Most Commercial brokerages are not REALTORS because they don’t want to participate in the MLS and share commissions. They want to keep it all in house!
- REALTORS are also held to a higher standard as they must uphold the REALTOR Code of Ethics, whereas other agents that aren’t REALTORS do not have to abide by that code.
- Don’t settle for a large institutional brokerage that isn’t a Realtor. Once their in house team doesn’t have a buyer they are just going to list it on Loopnet. If they are not REALTORS they cannot list it in your local MLS!
Get the benefit of both worlds! Have us list it in your local MLS as well as the commercial listing sites, such as Loopnet.com, Costar.com, MFCRE.com, we even provide social media marketing, showing scheduling, flyers, signs etc. All for one flat fee upfront and a monthly fee thereafter which goes toward our subscriptions for the services.
About Us – Commercial Real Estate Experts
Our company, Like It Realty, is a fully licensed and insured real estate brokerage. Broker, Lenny Longo, has a Masters Degree in Real Estate specializing in Commercial Property and is ready to help you sell your Commercial Property on the MLS. Customer service and satisfaction are paramount in our business.
With over $4.0 Million in Commission Saved for our clients – we are proud of our 5 Star Ratings and A+ Rating as a BBB Accredited Business.
Benefits of Like It Realty’s Flat Fee Service
Our flat fee listing service is revolutionizing the real estate industry. For a small Flat Fee your property will be listed in your local MLS and on Realtor.com saving you thousands of dollars in high commission fees. It’s amazing!
- Listed on your local MLS (MLS that Realtors subscribe to)
- Listing Syndicated through Listhub’s Local & National Commercial Websites
- Listed in all participating Real Estate Broker’s websites
- Contract Forms/Cancel Anytime/Free Price Changes
- All Buyer Leads Emailed Directly to YOU to Contact!
- Share and Communicate with other Real Estate Brokerages (as many others try to keep your listing in house)
- Listed by Like It Realty, a Florida Licensed Real Estate Brokerage since 2010 #CQ1037533
- YOU Set Buyer’s Agent Commission!
Your Commercial Flat Fee Listing process begins with gathering the data needed to complete your listing, once that is submitted to us, your property with be listed within 2 business days.
Once your property is listed – you will take phone calls from interested parties.
If you would like more exposure for your Commercial Property – we can help you expand your marketing reach with our Deluxe Flat Fee Marketing packages which include some of the following:
- CMA (Pricing Consultation)
- Discount Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis
- Lockbox / For Sale Signs
- Craigslist Posting
- Marketing Flyers
- 5 Year Marketing Proforma for Buyers
- Marketing Research Analysis & Consulting
- Offering Memorandum for Buyers
- Virtual Video Slideshow
- YouTube Video Advertising
- Contract Review & Negotiation
- Scheduling & Review of Due Diligence & Inspections
- Tenant Estoppel Certificate
- Client Representation
Mr. Flat Fee is certain that he has the right listing option for you. Whether you want to take full control over the process or feel that you need a little more assistance with closing document review or contract negotiations – you can choose the level of assistance you will need.
Mr. Flat Fee is thrilled to have saved property owners and builders over $4.0 Million!
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us via chat, email or phone.
Phone: 877-445-FLAT (3528) or 941-932-8054
Email: [email protected]
Our Frequently Asked Questions page is also a helpful resource center.
Proudly Florida Owned and Operated!