How It Works
Your property will be listed on your local MLS and on Realtor.com for 12 Months.
There are NO cancellation fees, NO hidden fees and NO additional charges.
• Your property on your local MLS, the same MLS used by all Real Estate Brokers.
• Your property will also be on Realtor.com® at no additional cost!
• You can upload up to 35 photos onto your local MLS, depending on the MLS.
• You have the choice to decide between 2-3% to offer a Buyer’s agent, as a commission.
• If you find your own buyer you retain your right to sell it yourself and pay NO additional fees or commissions to anybody. Keep Your Hard Earned Equity in Your Pocket!
• You easily work with buyers, schedule showings & negotiate your offers. Your name and contact number is displayed for agents on the MLS as the direct contact.
• Your house will be automatically syndicated and displayed on popular real estate sites like Coldwell Banker®, RE/MAX®, Keller Williams®, Zip Realty®, Century 21®, and others where thousands of local buyers search.
• Your house will be featured on top national websites like REALTOR.com®, Yahoo®, Trulia®, Zillow®, MSN®, where buyers from around the country search for their next home.
• As soon as your property is listed, you can share your professional Realtor.com listing on Social Media or email it to friends and family.
• You also have access to all the required state disclosure forms.
• Cancel at anytime for any reason. No Fee!
*The Local MLS doesn’t allow the owners contact information displayed on the Public MLS data. However your contact info and showing instructions will be available to all Realtors®
Your property will be placed on your local MLS for a flat fee by a trusted local broker, making your property available to thousands of real estate brokers and buyers. You will retain full rights to sell your property “For Sale By Owner” and save thousands in commissions, which includes all home showings, open houses, negotiations, and paperwork.
Remember, only a local and licensed real estate broker can list your property in the MLS. The flat fee that you pay FlatFeeSells.com covers the brokers fee to list your property on your local MLS plus all the additional features we offer. FlatFeeSells.com and our partners do not represent you as your listing agent, you act on your own behalf.