When you need to sell your home, you may choose to list your home For Sale by Owner (or FSBO). We have found that many people enjoy the benefits that come with not using a traditional realtor, but need the advertising power of the MLS.
A quick and simple process can have buyers calling to see your home in no time! Find out how to List your Home on the MLS and reach Local realtors who are anxious to show your home:
2. Enter your Property Information using our simple online Listing Submission Tool
3. Sign Your Documents via a convenient E-sign System
4. Your MLS listing will be posted to the MLS within 2 Business Days
5. Start taking calls and setting up showings to Sell Your Home!
6. Update Your Listing with price changes, new photos or switch to pending/ sold with our online Update Listing Form
7. Call or Email one of our team if you have any questions during the process
8. Close your Sale with a Title Company and ENJOY the SAVINGS that you earned!